Thank you for your interest in Master Ministries International, Inc. Every month, MMII reaches thousands of people from every continent on earth through the Internet.
Our Mission: To provide FREE Biblically based audio and video messages, sermon transcriptions, and articles that will expose popular but unBiblical errors and stir believers to personal revival.
MMII receives no funds from a denomination, endowments, or group(s). We rely upon the gifts of many people. We appreciate even small donations which support MMII’s world-wide ministry.
MMII, a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, will respond to your gift promptly with a receipt that will enable you to claim your contribution as a deduction on your income tax report (available to those who file income tax reports with the USA Internal Revenue Service).To contribute to this vital worldwide ministry, you can choose between several choices.
Choose from a variety of ways to contribute to this world-wide ministry.
- Cash: Click the “Donate” button below. It will allow you to give to this ministry by using your credit or debit card through secure online service. Or, you can send a check or money order payable to Master Ministries to: Master Ministries International, Inc., 1520 Plymouth Ave SE, #6, Grand Rapids, MI 49506.
- Appreciated Assets: You can donate to MMII your long term or appreciated stock(s), bond(s), or other securities.
- Personal Property: You can donate to MMII a collection or other personal item(s).
- Real Estate: You can avoid capital gain taxes on the sale of your real estate by donating it to MMII.
- Life Insurance Policy: You can donate to MMII a life insurance policy and/or annuity that you no longer need and/or name MMII as the beneficiary.
- Retirement Plan Assets: You can avoid taxation by naming MMII as a beneficiary of the remainder of the assets in your retirement plan.
- Retained Life Estate: You can donate your personal residence or farm to MMII while continuing to live there.
- Purchase Books: You can also support this ministry by purchasing a book(s) shown on the “Books” tab, which will show where you can purchase them online. You can also obtain them at your local bookstore. All royalties from the sale(s) of these books go directly to Master Ministries International, Inc.
If you want to receive additional information on any of these plans, please contact Tom Hill:
Mail: 1520 Plymouth Ave SE, #6, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
We will hold your information in strict confidence. A team of financial and legal consultants for MMII will assist you and your legal and financial advisors in these transactions to assure your legal protection and to maximize your income and tax circumstances involved with your donation to MMII.
Galatians 6.6: “Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.”